Travel & transport
Travel & transport companies can reduce costs, improve the customer experience and enhance competitiveness if they continually assess the value delivered by IT services.
The travel and transport industry is facing the following challenges:
- An increase in cost from higher fuel prices and travel-related taxes
- Pressure to improve the customer experience and utilise new channels
- Pressure to reduce costs whilst maintaining competitive advantage
In addition, understanding which technologies to introduce to enhance quality and differentiation can be complex. Across the industry there is an opportunity to assess how IT services are sourced and utilised to achieve this.
At Wavestone we have experience in working with clients to develop strategic approaches to IT, and our experience and capability in sourcing and transformation programmes ensure that the strategies defined are implemented.
We work with organisations across the travel & transport sector to help our clients:
- Develop IT strategy
- Scope and define business and technology requirements
- Reduce costs through strategic sourcing
- Deliver innovative, future-proof IT solutions
- Deliver benefits in our focus area of IT