Senior Consultant/Manager – Cybersecurity and Digital Trust
The UK office of Wavestone is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in the specialist areas of digital transformation and emerging technologies. In particular, we are seeking to accelerate the growth of our Cybersecurity & Digital Trust (CDT) practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to define the strategy of our CDT practice and to help shape its future evolution.
We are looking for current practitioners in the consulting sector working at Senior Consultant and Manager grades with client-facing experience in either of the following two areas:
- Digital Risk & Governance:
- Security governance, policies, awareness, privacy, critical infrastructure and sector regulations
- Risk assurance (risk assessment and risk management frameworks), business continuity and cyber resilience
- Crisis management, war gaming, incident response
- Cyberprotection, Control and Response:
- Security design: models (IT/Cloud/OT), application and data protection, infrastructure & end-point solutions
- Safe Digital Transformation: Cloud, Big Data, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0
In addition, candidates selected for interview will be expected to demonstrate:
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
- A passion for quality deliverables
- Ambition and a strong work ethic
- A collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player
- Relevant cyber professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP and similar)
Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based in our London office and elsewhere as required.
If you meet the above criteria and are currently working in the consulting sector then we would like to hear from you. Please write to us outlining the reasons why you would be the right person to join our London team, including a copy of your CV at email@example.com.
Wavestone is an international consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. We work collaboratively with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. Wavestone has the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Our team of over 2,500 consultants combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.