We help you to define your IT sourcing strategy and deliver robust, fit-for-purpose contracts with the service providers best placed to meet your business demands
To strategically source any aspect of an organisation’s business is a significant and challenging undertaking, especially across complex organisational structures. The IT sourcing landscape has dramatically changed over the last few years; organisations are now looking to buy ‘everything as a service’ and are putting in place complex multi-sourcing structures.
We help assure the right outcomes from complex sourcing programmes through:
- Sourcing process management – we guide you through our clear, yet flexible IT sourcing methodology and help you plan and manage the entire sourcing process to avoid ‘timeline drift’
- Requirements definition and RFP production – we take you through a series of structured workshops and assist you to clearly articulate your requirements. We then leverage our comprehensive sourcing toolkit to produce the required tender documents
- Due diligence capture and validation – we deliver a detailed audit of your current estate and manage the suppliers’ access to and validation of that data throughout the IT sourcing programme
- Supplier evaluation and financial modelling – we provide you with evaluation tools and templates to allow you to compare supplier responses in an unbiased manner, delivering a robust and defendable outcome
- Contract development and negotiation – we assist you in developing a robust, bespoke contract by customising our contractual templates to meet your requirements. We use a time-boxed approach and parallel workstreams to ensure that a contract is agreed within planned timescales
- Business case development – we develop and manage the business case with you. Our approach ensures consistency, clarity and completeness, and alignment to your finance processes
- Exit/transition/transformation planning – we assist you in developing exit, transition and transformation plans, identify the internal activities needed to complete and de-risk service migration
Our experience and specialist focus delivers you a contract with a preferred vendor in the minimum timeframe possible and optimises your business case.