Senior Consultant/Manager – Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies
The UK office of Wavestone is expanding significantly driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in the specialist areas of digital transformation and emerging technologies. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to define the strategy of our consulting practices and to shape the future evolution of the UK business.
We are looking for current practitioners in the consulting sector working at Senior Consultant and Manager grades with client-facing experience in the following areas:
- Digital IS/IT strategy
- IT operating model design
- IT and data architecture design
- Digital transformation project/program management
- Digital workplace design (O365, Google Apps, Unified Communications, etc.)
- Emerging technologies (Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, etc.)
- IT service management platforms (tools, systems)
- IT automation
In addition, candidates selected for interview will be expected to demonstrate:
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
- A passion for quality deliverables
- Ambition and a strong work ethic
- A collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player
- Insight and understanding of large complex organisations
Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based in our London office and elsewhere as required.
If you meet the above criteria and are currently working in the consulting sector then we would like to hear from you. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the reasons why you would be the right person to join our London team, including a copy of your CV.
Wavestone is an international consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. We work collaboratively with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. Wavestone has the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Our team of over 2,500 consultants combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.