Management Consulting Graduate Programme
Joining Wavestone puts you at the forefront of helping some of the world’s leading organisations to develop strategies and take the right operational decisions in the key area of Information Technology (IT). With a focus on Communications Networks, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity you will help clients develop new IT capabilities, innovate, and become more competitive. The quality of our people and their in depth subject knowledge sets us apart from the competition.
The Graduate Programme:
You will be joining the business as a Client Analyst. The two year Programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and experience to progress to become a Consultant in the business. You will receive formal training and mentoring directly from our senior level consultants, but the emphasis is on hands-on client involvement and practical experience that will build your capability and relationships towards a successful portfolio of engagements by the end of the programme.
How your career will develop:
As a Consultant you will take responsibility for the delivery of operational client assignments. As you build your reputation and capability the scope of responsibility will move into areas of strategy, research and advice. Moving through the grades over a period of 2-5 years towards Managing Consultant you will own senior client relationships and take on more complex and challenging full cycle assignments; from strategy development through to change programme implementation.
What’s in it for you?:
- The opportunity to work directly under a senior level consultant with years of IT consulting experience
- The possibility of being involved directly in delivering client work and getting a practical experience of working with the client
- An international exposure of delivering projects across multiple geographies and different market sectors
- A competitive London based salary from the outset, an annual bonus linked to personal and business performance
- A full package of benefits including pension, health insurance, life assurance, and more
What we’re looking for:
- An understanding of the Management Consulting industry and an ambition to be the best and develop your skills and reputation rapidly with a real focus on results
- Good communication and people skills and the ability to work in and lead teams
- A minimum of a 2:1 or expected degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering, and a UCAS score of 320 or above
- You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK
How to apply:
We are recruiting existing graduates and students graduating in 2017 to join our Management Consulting Graduate Programme. You can submit your application online.