Regulatory Change Consultant
The U.K. office of Wavestone is expanding significantly driven by market demand for consulting advice/ support in the specialist area of regulation & compliance change management. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to define the strategy of our consulting practices and to shape the future evolution of the U.K. business.
We are looking for current practitioners in the consulting sector working at Manager and Senior Consultant grade with client-facing experience in the following areas:
- Regulatory impact assessments – to support clients in identifying, defining and agreeing gaps and deliverables required to meet new regulatory requirements
- Remediation planning – agreeing mitigation and transformation change activities
- Operating Model design/ improvement – Target Operating Model (including Organisational Design, Functional Architecture, Locational Model, Application Architecture, Sourcing Models, Onshoring/ Offshoring, and Shared Services)
- Process and controls design/ improvement – understanding the impact to existing operating model as well as developing new ‘Target Operating Models’ and designing new or improved enterprise process flows (front to back), process architectures and process control frameworks
In addition, candidates selected for interview will be expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in one or more specific regulations impacting U.K. and EU financial institutions (such as MiFid II, OFAC, AML, Priips, IDD, GDPR)
- A successful and proven track record in delivering regulatory change engagements
- A deep understanding of how regulatory issues are impacting Capital Markets’ business operations (front, middle and back office)
- The ability to analyse client/ market issues and define solutions that stay within the commercial, operational and regulatory constraints of the market
- The ability to communicate with all stakeholders (compliance, business, IT and relevant corporate support functions) at all levels of the firm in a clear and precise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based in our London office and elsewhere as required.
If you meet the above criteria and are currently working in the consulting sector then we would like to hear from you. Please write to us outlining the reasons why you would be the right person to join our London team, including a copy of your CV at email@example.com.
Wavestone is an international consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. We work collaboratively with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. Wavestone has the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Our team of over 2,500 consultants combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.