Smart Compliance/ RegTech Consultant
Our financial services clients face the challenge in implementing regulatory change in an effective and cost efficient way. We believe that RegTech will deliver the ability to implement regulatory change in an agile and innovative way. As a result, we are looking for current practitioners in ‘Regulation & Compliance Technology’ working at Manager and Senior Consultant grade with client-facing experience in the following areas:
- Enterprise compliance technology architecture design;
- RegTech strategy, sourcing solution development and implementation;
- Regulatory operational automation; and
- RegTech change transformation & implementation.
In addition, candidates selected for interview will be expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of regulatory-led technology change landscape relating to MiFID II, OFAC, AML, Priips, IDD, GDPR
- Deep understanding of how regulatory issues are impacting Capital Markets’ business operations (front, middle and back office technology infrastructure)
- Experience of direct involvement in compliance architecture re-engineering, systems, integration and business regulatory change implementation in a banking environment (including the design/ build/ implementation of IT and Data Architecture to meet regulatory change and compliance)
- Ability to lead/facilitate workstreams across technology change engagements and to recommend innovative technology approaches (solution design & RegTech)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based in our London office and elsewhere as required.
If you meet the above criteria and are currently working in the consulting sector then we would like to hear from you. Please write to us outlining the reasons why you would be the right person to join our London team, including a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wavestone is an international consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. We work collaboratively with our clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. Wavestone has the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Our team of over 2,500 consultants combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.